Monday, June 27, 2011

back in action

We are back from a wonderful weekend camping trip. It was a wonderful way to spend my birthday. It was relaxing. If you had told me years ago that I would be happy spending my birthday camping with a bunch of scouts and sharing an ice cream sundae with my husband I would have thought you were crazy and told you so. But you would have been right.

I am way behind on stuff now. I haven't even opened yesterday's paper for coupons. I have lots of scout stuff to get done this week. Did i ever mention I took on the daunting job of Advancement Chair for our Scout pack? Not a simple job. Can't believe all the paper work. I am sure in a month or two it will be easier.

Here are a couple deals for you. Living Social has a deal where you can buy a 10.00 voucher and recieve 20.00 of name brand cleaning products from Soap.com If you spend 25.00 you will get free shipping. I know I can always use another container of Tide. It is only a 24 hour deal so grab it now

Also, McDonalds has a great promotion right now. BOGO on their summer drinks., Frappes, frozen lemonades and smoothies.

That is my weekend in a nutshell.

Faith Trust and Pixie dust.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

My Tide is on the way! Thanks for the head's up.

Anonymous said...

Just finished printing out the McDonald's coupons for Sam's baseball tournament in Reno this weekend. Thanks for the info yesterday at knitting. jennifer