Sunday, August 24, 2008

Grace

I have a friend I admire. Her world was turned upside down this month. I don't think I could have handled the situation with the grace and dignity that she has. I know she is questioning her life, self, and love right now. She need not worry. She is showing me how to be a woman who can hold her head high no matter the circumstances and face any adversity that comes her way. She is impacting many lives with her quiet outward demeanor. I know on the inside she is barely holding on but outwardly she is a model of what every woman can be. I love her like a sister and wish I could take her pain.

Her faith in God and what she truly wants will get her through. I think many good things will come from this stumbling block. What ever God has in store she will meet it head on and come through the other side a stronger (if that is possible) happier woman.

No comments: