Thursday, September 08, 2011

party planning


Any one who knows me knows I LOVE to throw a party.  I have to have lists when I am planning a party.  I am planning a non engagement open house during the holidays when Phil and Betsy are here.  I am already thinking about menus and what I am going to need to buy to hold food and decorations.  I plan way in advance so I can find things on sale in the off season.

I found a company that is making that easier.  THEME PARTY QUEEN They have put together checklists to plan recipes, grocery lists, when to prep recipes, extra things to buy list and where you plan to put them in the party area.

Check out Theme Party Queen and make your party planning easier.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: