Thursday, July 08, 2010

back in the saddle

We are home from a wonderful 2 week vacation in Kansas. Saw lots of good friends and had lots of fun. My lost the site in my right eye. They say it is temporary but it is still disturbing to go from 20/40 to 20/180 in my eye. When I look thru it I feel like I am looking thru a windshield that has mud thrown on it. They orginally thought it was caused by MS but my MRI was clear. I see my doc on Monday and hopefully we will figure this out.

It appears the trip to Disney is on for December/January. We (Betsy and me) can hardly wait. Drew doesn't know yet and Scott and Phil just humor us. We are eating at Cinderella's Castle one morning. I managed an 8 AM reservation. They are hard to come by so that was a real coup for me. More on the trip as time goes on.

Did I mention we have a dog now? We have a Chiweenie named Skippy. He is part Chihuahua and part Dachshund. He is a real love. He is named for the main character in a series of children's books called "Skippy Jon Jones" Drew loves him to pieces. Skippy is really attached to me because he sees me as his rescuer.

FTPD
C


No comments: