Monday, April 14, 2008

nothing going on

Well that is not true. But it is just day to day life here. Scott is traveling every other week to Sacremento. He leaves on Sunday and gets home Friday or Saturday. Makes it very long weeks for Drew and I.

Phil changed his major AGAIN!!! I have real issues with 18/19 year olds being told they have to decide what to do with the rest of their lives. Heck, I am almost 41 and I thought I knew what I wanted finally but due to some health problems I am reevaluating AGAIN!

Drew passed all of his pre K evals so he is ready for kindergarten. Holding him out was the best thing we did. Thank Miriam for the advice.

Drew and I are headed to KAnsas for 2 weeks the beginning of June. I can't wait. My calendar is filling up with seeing people. We are spending the first few days with my dad and Andrea and then off to Lawrence to stay with Carolyn and then to Topeka. I know that I will have plenty of time to see people - my MIL really wants to see Drew I am just there to make sure Drew arrives safely. LOL

I am anxious to see where my sis is working. It sounds like it is really up her alley.
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and RA a couple weeks ago. I am headed to a Rheumatologist in May for confirmation as well as to start treatment. Some days I can barely move. But I don't have much of a choice. I pop some aleve and predisone and off I go.

I have started doing some beading. I really enjoy making necklace and earring sets. I am going to try today to see if I can do some seed bead work. I am not sure how my fingers will work. It is an expensive hobby but I do have some gorgeous jewelry. Trying to decide if I should give it for Christmas presents or I should buy baskets from my friend Michelle. she makes all natural soaps, skin cleansers, bath bombs, lip balm etc. Check it out at http://www.bonafidesoap.com/
I give her foot scrub and her tangerine lip balm 2 thumbs up.

We have found a church we really like - even tho the pastor is a Missouri Tiger fan. It is a large church but it is a good place. It is what St. Margarets should have been under different circumstances.

That is it. Nothing exciting. Just life.

Faith Trust and Pixie Dust
C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy! I tagged you. :-)
Check here