Saturday, March 17, 2007

Family Test Drive

Phil is skiing in Aspen this week with friends so it is just Scott Drew and I. It is really strange with out Phil around. I keep telling my self this is a test drive for what it will be next year when he goes to college. Phil left this morning so we are in the very early stages of this test drive. It should be an interesting week. I am not sure how I am going to handle this. But in just 5 short months Phil will be headed to Drake and it will be the 3 of us most all the time. So I guess this is the first of many firsts for me.

On another note. I was readmitted to KU this week. I am in Pre Social Welfare. I have gotten my initial advising done and look pretty well set to have my BSW in the Spring of 2010. I plan to go into my MSW right after I finish my BSW. Looks like there lots of changes in this house in the next year and a new normal is almost upon us. I know I am apprehensive about going back. I can only imagine how my 18 year old feels about going out in the world. But that is a post for another time.

Trust and Pixie Dust
C

No comments: